• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: boligbyggkbDo we Need a Fire Alarm Siren?
I live in downtown Rehoboth Beach. At the point when fire alert at the fire station blasts it's declaration that there is a crisis, I need to close the windows, it's so uproarious. This occurs at extremely inconvenient times of the night and for the duration of the day. With todays innovation, do we require this thing any longer?
Depends what purposes they feel are served by it. I'd think a beeper and a glimmering light on the fire house ought to be sufficient yet I'm not a fire fighter.
where I live, there are a few vast horns all through town. ive never heard them and I accept they are for climate crises and such. in any case, I can just envision how boisterous they are...

when I lived in Pennsylvania, we had them as well. SUPER boisterous.
Truly - As a kindred DE inhabitant in the zone, there are extensive bits where individuals experience that still don't have finish beeper scope.

With the same number of wooden structures you have in the zone appropriate around you, it would be to your greatest advantage to get whatever number firefighters as could reasonably be expected ideal to you as fast as would be prudent.