• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: dibuixantujDoes Springdale has Train Noise Issues?
We were considering to have two house in springdale which are really close to each other. I have read about the issues about the train noise many people have been complaining about it. Can anybody please guide that what are the issues there because My Husband has sleeping issues and gets up with very little noise and we also have three children and i dont want them waking in the nigh as it would ruin my whole night.
Well i really dont know about that area but here is what you can do you can have a couple of visits there during day and night and see the schedule of the trains that do they travel only during the day or also at night and you can also check the train schedule so that you can have an idea of the timing, trains usually blow horns and sirens while approaching a station so you might consider how far a station is there from your place as it might be good for you.
It Connects New Canaan to Stamford.
Trains are required to blow their shrieks when moving toward a crossing point or station. Verify that you are so near either. Counsel the prepare plans too. Last Metro North as well as Amtrak trains runs are between 1 - 2am yet start up again around 5am. In spite of the calendar its still workable for trains to move around for upkeep as well as capacity issues in the middle of 1-5am.
(05-04-2018, 12:07 PM)jtr26l Wrote: Trains are required to blow their shrieks when moving toward a crossing point or station. Verify that you are so near either. Counsel the prepare plans too. Last Metro North as well as Amtrak trains runs are between 1 - 2am yet start up again around 5am. In spite of the calendar its still workable for trains to move around for upkeep as well as capacity issues in the middle of 1-5am.

They don’t always whistle approaching stations on the main New Haven line.
I lived near a train street crossing and it was constant. I moved.